Monday, June 06, 2011

Whole Branzino fish

No recipe. This is a me dish.

Whole Branzino varies from .75-1.25 pounds. One fish is enough for two people if you have vegetables or side dishes. The cost is about $10.00 a pound.

Ingredients
1. Whole Branzino
2. Lemons
3. Parsley
4. Kosher salt
5. Pepper (optional)
6. Olive oil
7. Garlic
8. Onions (optional)

I don't like pepper. Yes, gasp. But Mr. likes it and I sometimes oblige. Onions are not needed but if I have some old dry onion in the fridge, I toss it in for the fish to rest on. Shove the cavity with lemons (half crescent), parsley and salt and top with more lemon and salt. Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. I don't like overcooked fish so feel free to poke at it with your finger at 25 minutes. If the guy is over 1 pounds, I would count on 30 minutes or more.




No comments: